Women Are Comparing Pictures Of Their Bodies Having The Same Weight But Looking Completely Different
Published in Jun 2021 / Updated in Oct 2021
There are lots of fitness freaks out there, and these days, a good number of women make up this group of enthusiastic workout fanatics.
The ladies are sharing before-and-after pictures of their bodies. The interesting thing is that they weigh the same weight, but due to a healthy diet and exercise, they look completely different.
With this interesting discovery, they are helping prove that good health is more than a number on the bathroom weighing scale. They are showing lots of women out there that you can get fit without having to lose any weight.
As one of them eventually realized, there was "nothing wrong" with her body. The only problem was the way she viewed and treated it.
1. Seven Years Apart, But The Same Weight. How Crazy Is That?
You will soon realize that the side-by-side pictures of these women prove beyond any doubt that weight is not all that matters as far as health and fitness are concerned. Unfortunately, not everyone has made this realization.
Many of us choose a healthy lifestyle, but the scale does not always reflect this lifestyle choice, which frustrates us. Some fail to see past the number on the scale and lose motivation, not realizing that their body is already changing for the better with each passing day.
These amazing physical transformations should remind you that the number on the scale is not the be-all-end-all when it comes to fitness. We need to look beyond our weights when trying to establish how healthy we are.
However, most people live by the phrase, "when you look good, you feel good." That needs to change.
It's time we accept that we can feel good even though we might not yet look as amazing as we think we should be.
These pictures help prove exactly that.
2. The Difference Healthy And Unhealthy Eating Makes
For this woman, the day she binge eats a cake or a tub of butter, she does not obsess about it feeling like she is a failure. For her, all that is just "a day that happened," and there's nothing more to it.
3. After Seven Years Of Trying New Diets, She Finally Educated Herself
4. Here's The Difference Between 130 Pounds And Unhealthy, And 130 Pounds, But Healthy
5. She Is Proud That She Weighs 140 Pounds In Both Pictures
6. Weighs The Same, But Now Eating Better And Lifting Weights
7. Here's The Reason You Should Never Give Up
8. Two Years Ago, All She Could Do Was Dream Of The Smile And Confidence She Now Has
9. According To This Woman, "The Scale Is A LIAR!"
10. The Changes She Has Undergone In A Few Short Weeks
This lady has learned to relate positively with food. She now lifts weights and appreciates the need for proper rest.
11. This Women Demonstrates The Importance Of Taking Progress Pictures
12. Take Her Advice: "Relying On The Scale Is A Dangerous Game"
13. Before She Stopped Binge Eating And Drinking Excessively, She Looked Like That
She also changed her damaging mindset about food and her body. It clearly made all the difference.
14. She Learned Not To Expect Instant Results
15. In Both Of These Photos, She Weighs 140 Pounds
16. You Should Feel Happy In Your Own Skin
17. You Should Learn To Appreciate How Much Progress You Have Made
18. Her Body Was Perfect, It Was The Way She Viewed It That Was Not
19. It's Not What You Weigh That Matters, But What Your Body Composition Is
20. She Weighs 200 Pounds In Both Photos, Taken 4 Years Apart
21. The Power Of Consistency: She Never Got Tired Of Showing Up, Even When Days Were Hard
22: Interesting Fact: Her BMI Says She's Overweight In Both Photos
23. Same Weight, But Now Fit And Healthy
24. These Photos Are Two Years Apart, But She Weighs The Same Weight
25. This Is How Time Can Change You For The Better
26. She Thought She Wasn't Making Any Progress, But She Was "Actually Killing It!"
27. She Didn't Lose Weight By The Way, She Put On 5 Pounds
28. All Did Was Get An Old Pic And Compared It To Herself Wearing The Same Shirt Today
29. She Has Been Hitting The Gym 2 To 3 Times A Week. The Smile Tells It All
30. On This Day, Snapchat Decided To Remind Her Of How Far She Has Come
31. "Watch What's Next"
There you have it. As you can see, your weight is not the ultimate measure of your health or fitness level.