There is nothing better than some hearty TV nostalgia to take our minds away from our sometimes harsh reality. Let's take a fun trip down memory lane and find out how our favorite television couples look like now.
From the hottest duos in the 80s modern classics to the intense romance of the 2000s movies, there is something for every generation. So, how do they look like today?
1) Tom Cruise and Kelly McGillis (Pete 'Maverick' Mitchell and Charlotte "Charlie" Blackwood from Tom Gun)
2) Courteney Cox and Matthew Perry (Monica Geller and Chandler Bing from Friends)
3) Mel Gibson and Michelle Pfeiffer (Dale 'Mac' McKussic and Jo Ann Vallenari from Tequila Sunrise)
4) Sharon Stone and Michael Douglas (Catherine Tramell and Detective Nick Curran from Basic Instinct)
5) Charlie Sheen and Valeria Golino (Topper Harley and Ramada Thompson from Hot Shots!)
6) Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski (Mick 'Crocodile' Dundee and Sue Charlton from 'Crocodile' Dundee)
7) Pamela Anderson and David Hasselhoff (C.J. Parker and Mitch Buchannon from Baywatch)
8) John Stamos and Lori Loughlin (Jesse and Becky Katsopolis from Full House)
9) Shelley Long and Ted Danson (Diane Chambers and Sam Malone from Cheers)
10) Meryl Streep and Clint Eastwood (Francesca Johnson and Robert Kincaid from The Bridges of Madison County)
11) Andie MacDowell and Hugh Grant (Carrie and Charles from Four Weddings and a Funeral)
12) David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson (Fox Mulder and Dana Scully from The X Files)
13) Catherine Zeta-Jones and Antonio Banderas (Elena De la Vega and Alejandro Murrieta/Zorro from The Mask of Zorro and its sequels)
14) Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Maguire (Mary Jane Watson and Peter Parker from Spider-Man and its two sequels)
15) Robin Wright and Tom Hanks (Jenny Curran and Forrest Gump from Forrest Gump)
16) Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman (Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala from Star Wars: Episode II and Star Wars: Episode III)
17) Harrison Ford and Karen Allen (Indiana 'Indy' Jones and Marion Ravenwood from Raiders of the Lost Ark)
18) Diane Keaton and Woody Allen (Annie Hall and Alvy Singer from Annie Hall)
19) Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart (Edward Cullen and Bella Swan from the Twilight franchise)
20) Brad Pitt and Julia Ormond (Tristan Ludlow and Susannah Fincannon-Ludlow from Legends of the Fall)
No matter if they have a few grey hairs or a couple more wrinkles, in our hearts they will always be the heroes of our most beloved TV stories.