Wedding Photographer Arrested After Having Sex With Guest, Urinating On A Tree While On The Job

Wedding Photographer Arrested After Having Sex With Guest, Urinating On A Tree While On The Job

Female wedding photographer arrested after she allegedly went rogue during the reception, had sex with a guest, and peed on a tree.

Katie Mehta was arrested at The Springs Event Venue in Weatherford, Texas after an off-duty officer working as a security guard was informed she was having sex with a guest in a room at the venue.

At the time, Mehta was supposed to be working, documenting a wedding party at the venue.


Deputies said Mehta was confronted about the "inappropriate behavior" and advised to leave. However, she strolled up to a nearby fountain and began to yell.

According to the report, the photographer, who also works as a bikini model under the name Max McIntyre, continued walking to a tree on the property and urinating.

Cops arrested her, but she threatened their relatives as they led her to the back of a police cruiser.


She told the cops:

"Y'all families will be dead by Christmas, y'all's daughters are dead. My dad is going to find out about this, and y'all are f**king dead. D-E-A-D."

After they arrived at the county jail, the photographer reportedly smelled strongly of alcohol and was found with a bottle of alprazolam, a prescription commonly used to treat anxiety or panic disorders, in her jacket.


The prescription was in her name, and officers believed she mixed the drug with alcohol, which can lead to dangerous side effects, including extreme drowsiness, nausea, and confusion.

Following her arrest, she was charged with public intoxication and accused of making several violent threats against officers.

She was later released after she posted $10,738 bail.

A woman who identified herself as Mehta's sister told news outlets that Mehta claims she unknowingly drank spiked drinks at the party.


She claimed:

"She said she went outside and said these two men tried to approach her and do inappropriate things."

"And she said she was yelling and trying to get help, and things got turned around in a negative way."

Following the incident, the venue released a statement, saying that the event "occurred privately between two vendors unaffiliated with [the] venue."

The Springs Event Venue added:


"Police officers handled the matter discreetly — no guests were involved or disturbed from celebrating the couple in any way."