Sometimes if we find ourselves lucky, we are able to find that one person that causes our heart to stop for all the right reasons. In fact, they are the person that makes the heart tick, bringing it to life. They become that one person you can always depend on to shelter you through any storm; to weather any issue together.
There are different ways in which to determine whether they are that right person:
1. They are so much more than just your partner.
They are your best friend as well. They will understand your pain, vulnerabilities, and what makes you happy. Even after seeing the darkest parts of each other, you remain together and definitely stronger.
2. In their company, you feel calm and comfortable.
They feel very familiar, allowing you to lay down your guard, giving you a sense of security. This allows the two of you to show each other your insecurities, and love each other despite them.
3. The idea that sparks fly when you touch applies to you in reality.
Whether it’s a kiss or just a touch, you feel that instant spark of electricity or fireworks.
4. You are both in touch with each other’s emotions.
This means that you are both capable of moving the other forward when an extra push is needed, making you an unstoppable force of nature.
5. Your goals and dreams are synchronized together.
Allowing you both to works towards shared and separate goals. Big decisions are made together and do not hold anyone back.
6. Though the two of you are different in various ways.
You balance each other out. The difference in opinions works in your relationship to make one perfect whole. You are the embodiment of opposites attract.
7. In some strange way, you feel as if you’ve known each other your whole life, or even from a previous life.
Nothing about the other is unknown, which allows you to maintain a deep connection with one another.
8. There is a sense that you have been placed together.
To teach each other something important about yourselves as individuals or as a team. You work on challenging and inspiring one another to bigger and better things.
Couples that are genuinely meant to be together for a
lifetime, and beyond, are a possibility. They are a reality that lives among
us, and your relationship may just be one of those. The tips mentioned above
are just a couple of indicating factors.