You never lose a real friend. You only realize your friend was fake. Realizing that many people you call friends aren't really your friends is one of the greatest life lessons.
So, realizing your friend was fake is nothing to take personally.
So, if you feel used by your selfish friends, you can use some humor to forget the disgust. I know it sucks how heartless, selfish people can be because they will always put their needs above everyone else's. But humor can always help over the hurt and move on with life.
And with that, let's have a look at sarcastic quotes for selfish friends. This funny stuff might just be what you need to understand that in life, you will always meet fake people who will pretend to be friends and take you for a ride.
As they say, false friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports.
So, before you count your friends, make sure you can count on them. Some friends are only around when they want something from you but are never there when you need something from them.
These are the fake selfish friends we are talking about.
Funny Sarcastic Quotes About Selfish Friends
1. Friends are like boobs: some are big, some are small, some are real, some are fake.
2. Selfishness must always be forgiven because there is no hope for a cure.
3. One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.
4. Some friends are like pennies, two-faced, and worthless.
5. Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist to you when you need something.
6. Life is too short for fake butter, cheese, or people.
7. While you are talking behind my back, feel free to bend down and kiss my ass.
8. Pay close attention to people who don't clap when you win.
9. Better to have an enemy who slaps you in the face than a friend who stabs you in the back.
10. Sometimes it's not the people who change. It's the mask that falls off.
11. Selfishness is depriving others of the choices that they can make, only thinking of your own.
12. True friends cry when you leave. Fake friends leave when you cry.
13. A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle.
14. Fake people don't surprise me anymore; loyal people do.
15. If you live your life as if everything is about you. You will be left with just that. Just you.
16. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.
Fake Friends Quotes
1. Glory built on selfish principles is shame and guilt.
2. One fake friend can do more damage than five enemies.
3. Love is what is left in a relationship after all the selfishness is taken out.
4. Friendship isn't about who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you" and proved it.
5. Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.
6. An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
7. An open enemy is better than a false friend.
8. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
9. Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family.
10. A fake friend likes to see you do well, but not better than them.
11. You can create more space in your life when you turn excess baggage into garbage.
12. Fake friends are around when they think you're cool. True friends are around even when they think you're a fool.
13. Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away.
14. A friendship that can cease has never been real.
15. Always be careful of your friend who loves your enemy; you either trust such a fellow for your life or for your death!
16. Better an honest enemy than a false friend.
17. Real situations will always expose a fake friend.
Great Quotes About Selfish And Fake Friends
1. Relationships aren't designed for selfish individuals.
2. I love straightforward people. The lack of drama makes life so much easier.
3. People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don't think that's true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.
4. There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
5. The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.
6. Time passes and you begin to see people for who they really are and not who they pretend to be.
7. As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have a ton of friends, and more important to have real ones.
8. Friends ask you questions; enemies question you.
9. Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.
10. A friend who stands with you in pressure is more valuable than a hundred ones who stand with you in pleasure.
11. True friends will always find a way to help you. Fake friends will always find an excuse.
12. It makes no sense to try to extend a friendship that was only meant to be a season into a lifetime.
13. Only a true friend will tell you to your face what others are saying behind your back.
14. Sometimes you have to give up on people, not because you don't care, but because they don't.
15. Fire false friends as early as possible. Do it before they dig out the dream seeds you've planted. The earlier, the better; the quicker, the safer.
16. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.
We all have fake friends from time to time. Sarcasm and funny sayings makes this reality easier to accept.