Tattoos, Stereotypes, Mythology, and Curiosities are often humorous but can also be ominous. Tattoos continue to have a bad image despite passing the time and shifting fashion trends. Some are simply rumors, primarily spread by those who detest tattoos, tattooed people, and tattoo artists, But with the launch of tattoo shop tee shirts, even the people who disliked tattoos are wearing one.
Tattooing is finally breaking free from the stigmas that have bound it for so long, whether solely aesthetic or a reminder of a significant event in one's life.
Let's Check Out The Humorous Myths And Fables Related To Tattoos:
1. CANNIBALS DO NOT EAT THOSE WHO HAVE TATTOOS: Even if you claim that the cannibal was unquestionably Jeffrey Dahmer, the infamous monster of Milwaukee, it is an insane thought. For instance, despite having their faces tattooed, the soldiers of the Liberation Army in the Congo in 2003 devoured countless Nande Pygmies.
2. THE PERSON WITH THE TATTOO IS POTENTIALLY ILLEGAL: According to Cesare Lombroso, a physician, and anthropologist who developed this theory, one is a criminal by nature. Among the criminal's practical proof is:
- less sensitivity to pain,
- quicker healing,
- love of tattoos and pronounced laziness
Thieves typically have a small skull, an elusive forehead, shifty eyes, a slim, uneasy build, are short in height, and have tattoos and scars on their arms and torso, according to Lombroso. Undoubtedly, getting a tattoo is a protest against uniformity.
3. IT WILL BE HARDER TO FIND A JOB IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO.
This relates to the misconception that individuals with tattoos are likely criminals. In reality, many tattoo enthusiasts prefer to hide their ink. In other words, it's a form of self-censorship that only works to persuade prospective employers to change their minds. The abilities should be what counts.
4. ON TATTOOS, THE HAIR DOES NOT REGROW.
Naturally, they come back! The tattooing procedure does not harm the hair cells. But why disturb your naturally beautiful delicate skin? Just grab a Tattoo T-shirt with your favorite tattoo embossed on it and wear it to your favorite places. Tattoo T-shirts allow you to wear a new tattoo every time, but changing the tattoo on the skin is again a series pain.
5. COULD THE TATTOO BE WAXED?
Yes, provided you take the proper measures and have a little patience. Waxing should be delayed for at least two weeks after getting a tattoo. The integrity of the tattoo is not in any way threatened by the razor or electronic epilator. Instead, please avoid lasers because they could have adverse side effects and depilatory creams because they contain unknown chemicals.
6. A TATTOO IS MORE EFFECTIVE IF DONE IN LIGHT COLORS THAN DARK ONES. MORE PAINFUL THAN THE OTHER INK IS WHITE INK.
It is untrue. After the session, light colors, mainly white, are added to the tattoo when the skin is inflamed. If you are especially sensitive, you might color your tattoo over several sessions to reduce the pain. But one can avoid such painful sessions and wear trendy T-shirts with a new tattoo every time.
7. YOU CAN GET A TATTOO IF YOU KNOW HOW TO DRAW ONE: It's only sometimes valid for those who can draw tattoos; being a tattoo artist is both a technical and artistic vocation. Action is done on the skin; to do this, you must thoroughly understand it. It's different from drawing on paper or canvas to drawing on the flesh.
8. TATTOOS WITH DRUG-LACED TRANSFERS: The phrase "tattoo" was forbidden a few decades ago, and mass panic broke out, thinking it was mixed with "drugs." The rumor that Blue Star tattoos released drugs into the skin, especially LSD, had gained traction between the 1970s and the 1980s though it's terrifying but ultimately pointless—a false report.
9. WHEN YOU HAVE A TATTOO, AN MRI SCAN CANNOT BE CONDUCTED ON YOU: An MRI scan carries no danger. Some think the radiation will cause the ink to react, causing the epidermis to swell and burst. Despite popular belief, you won't "explode" during an MRI. But yes, you can avoid such myths even by wearing a classy tattoo t-shirt.
10. THE TATTOO IS COLORED BY CHLORATED POOL WATER: Chlorine cannot discolor or dissolve the tattoo because it cannot penetrate the first layers of flesh like a needle. Swimming in the water with a tattoo that has not yet healed is not advised.
11. TO EASE THE PAIN, DRINK BEER OR TAKE AN ASPIRAT BEFORE GETTING A TATTOO.
Aspirin and beer both thin the blood, causing more bleeding during the tattooing process and complicating the healing process.
12. AN ALLERGIC REACTION IS CAUSED BY THE RED COLOR OF TATTOOS, WHICH FADES EASILY.
However, the pigment used, particularly in red inks, has been updated and now tends to work better on the skin. People might be allergic to certain inks or have eczema or psoriasis. Regardless of the color selected, a tattoo that needs to be done appropriately and cared for will fade. So, why take chances? Just grab a tattoo t-shirt brand Tattee, and stay carefree.
SUMMING IT UP!
So, wasn't it funny? How far a human brain can think, and what fancy stories it can cook. Don't play with your delicate skin, and Visit a Tatte store online to get a customized tattoo t-shirt to be a trendsetter.