Man Dies After “Using Extra-Strong Glue As Protection While Having Intercourse” Milla Deyn Published in Aug 2021 / Updated in Sep 2021 Salman Mizra and his fiancé wanted to have sex, but the couple used extra strong glue instead of using protection. It turned out to be a deadly decision. Mirza, from Gujarat, India, and his fiancé checked into a hotel in Juhapura on June 22nd. According to the police reports, both were drug users. They didn’t have a condom, so they allegedly used extra strong glue, which they would also use to get high. The police officer stated: “Since they did not have any protection, they decided to apply the adhesive on his private parts to ensure that she does not get pregnant.” “They were carrying the adhesive as they occasionally used it with whitener to inhale the mixture for a kick.” 25-year-old Mizra was found the following day in the nearby area. He was unconscious. The person who found him tried to call for help, and the man was rushed to Sola Civil Hospital. Sadly, Mizra died soon after he was admitted to the hospital. Deputy Police Commissioner Premsukh Delu told news outlets: “The viscera samples of the deceased have been sent for forensic examination.” “We are waiting for the report to arrive.” In the latest report, Mizra reportedly died of multiple organ failure. Experts are pleading to people not to try this “contraception” method.