A teenager lived out every man's worst nightmare after a python bit his penis while he was on the loo.
Siraphop Masukarat, 18, from Central Thailand, played on his phone on the loo when he felt a sudden pain in his manhood.
Looking down, he saw a python with its jaws clamped around the tip of his penis.
The university student then stood up with the snake still attached to his manhood. He had to slam the python on the bathroom door, so it could let go of the grip.
The teen then howled in terror and rushed out of the now blood-spattered bathroom with his pants around his ankles.
If you've watched the film Snakes on a Plane, you get the picture.
As soon as the teen rushed out of the bathroom, the snake slithered back into the toilet bowl.
Noticing her son's distress, the teen's mother calmed him down before paramedics took him to the hospital.
While in the hospital, doctors gave the teen three stitches at the tip of his penis. They also treated the wound with antibiotics to kill any bacteria from the python's fangs.
Explaining the ordeal, the teen said:
"I was using the toilet, but a few moments after I sat down, I suddenly felt pain in my penis."
"I looked down and saw there was a snake hanging in the toilet. Then there was blood everywhere."
"It was only a small snake, but its bite was so strong. I hope that my penis can recover."
Luckily, animal handlers were able to catch the four-foot-long snake before it could cause any more damage.
They later released it into local woodland.
The teen's mum said she is still in shock about the incident.
"I don't know how the snake got into my house. It could have been through the drain connecting to the toilet."
"I know the snake really hurt my son, but I'm relieved it was only a non-venomous python."
"If it was a cobra, he would be dead."
"He will be scared every time he goes to the toilet."
"But he's recovering well at the hospital, and I'm thankful to the rescue volunteers for catching the snake.'"
Well, there really aren't many worse scenarios I can imagine as an 18-year-old than your mom holding you in her arms as your exposed penis gushes blood because a snake just took a chunk out of it.
So, remember always to check the toilet bowl to avoid this poor Thai man's fate.