Even parenthood has its bluest days sometimes.
And this mom seems like she already had enough of being a parent to a lazy teenage girl.
The desperate attempts to find solace took her to Facebook.
She asked her friends for an opinion, and her post went viral.
Say Hello To Our Furry Friend!
Recently, Denise Sankey shared a very unflattering picture of a moldy plate on her Facebook account.
That was the consequence after her 19-year-old daughter Liv Taylor left her dinner in the microwave. And obviously - forgot that it existed.
The picture was far from a pleasant view, indeed. More likely, it would cause some pain in your eyes if you took a closer look at it.
Forgive Her For The Joke
Denise took the chance to rant about her daughter's housekeeping skills.
She shared an image of the disgusting plate on her Facebook wall. In the post that she wrote, the mother jokingly offered her daughter up "to a good home."
After a text like this, how could one hold a grudge against her?
A Woman Has To Do, What A Woman Has To Do
In her following post, Denise joked that she had to bleach the microwave to get rid of the mold and dirt.
She was unable to throw her microwave away because it was built-in to her kitchen.
Take your notes, ladies, and learn from other people's mistakes.
Cross those bullet points in your planners, and leave the built-in microwave ideas out of the picture.
Better safe than sorry!
People wouldn't give it up that easily. The grotesque picture of the grey mold was just a teaser.
They were curious to know what sort of food had laid beneath the furry friend.
For all the curious souls around the Internet: it was sweet chili chicken.
And The Award Goes To...
We're not sure if Denise's daughter would win the 'daughter of the year' award or if anyone came forward to claim her at all.