Weird Story

Doctors Remove 2-Foot Phone Charger From Man's Bladder After He 'Accidentally Ingested' It

A 30-year-old Indian man from Assam complains about stomach pains. As it gets worse, the man ends up in a hospital.

Luckily, the patient is fine now, but what the doctors went through is quite extraordinary.

First, they discovered that the patient had a 2-foot long telephone charger in his bladder. Then, it was time to remove, which is not as easy as it sounds.

How did the phone charger end up in a bladder?

The whole procedure took two days.


The man did not say a word about the charger, but even the main surgent thinks it was something sexual after the whole thing ended.


First, let's remove that darn thing from a man's bladder!

Eureka, it's in the bladder

While the man was in pain, the doctors started treating his stomach ache.

Dr. Walliul Islam said it wasn't easy to find the cable because the man originally told doctors at the hospital in Assam that he ingested some earphones.

The 30-year-old patient took laxatives while waiting to pass the cable on his own.


Dr. Islam explains:

"He came to us after five days, (and) despite passing stool several times, the cable did not come out. e then conducted an endoscopy but still couldn't find anything."

It wasn't until they took X-rays that they found the cord in the man's bladder. Now, it was time for surgery.

The surgery went well

The patient is now back home, resting, and hopefully, he learned his lesson.


Dr. Islam thinks that the man needed more than just surgery. A psychiatrist or psychologist, perhaps.

doctors remove 2-foot phone charger from man's bladder after he 'accidentally ingested' it
doctors remove 2-foot phone charger from man's bladder after he 'accidentally ingested' it

He said:

"If he had been honest then it would have saved us the trouble and we could have treated him sooner."

Doctor further explained:

"I have read that people used to get sexual gratification by inserting instruments through the penis. This is one such case, and the psychiatrist can help him beyond this point."

The specialist on the job at the Guwahati medical clinic, Dr. Walliul Islam, admits he never saw anything similar in his 25 years of practicing medicine.


Kids, do not try this at home. As for the adults, at least say what you did. Admit it, and let the doctors save you, and don't worry about becoming the news. There will always be someone with a stranger condition than you.