Dad Who Killed Paedo Pal After Making Him Dig Grave For Raping Daughter Is Freed


When Vyacheslav (Slava) Matrosov found that his best friend has sexually abused his then-six-year-old daughter, he went into a rage.

The dad allegedly forced his friend to kill himself and was sentenced to 18 months in prison. However, after serving six months, he has now been released.

Matrosov, hailing from Russia, discovered that his best friend Sviridov had abused his daughter through video evidence on his friend's phone.

His anger drove him to force his friend to dig a grave in the forest. Matrosov then made Sviridov kill himself and buried him in the unmarked grave.

Investigators found that the child abuser had indeed killed himself.

After being released from his 18-month-long sentence after only 6 months, the father could be seen celebrating with his wife Natalya, 35. He posted a photo of the couple to social media and captured it: "Home. Love very much."

The 32-yeard old father was first accused of murder. When the public heard his story, however, it triggered an outcry.

The public supported Matrosov and the actions he had taken toward his former best friend and pedophile Sviridov.

2500 people signed a petition demanding his acquittal and locals raised money to help cover his legal fees.

"All parents are standing up for the pedophile's killer," former Russian presidential candidate and popular TV journalist said.

If sentenced for murder the man could have had to spend 15 years in jail.

The Krasnoglinsky Court in Samara instead convicted him of "inciting" his friend "into suicide" in April. The 18-month-long sentence in a Russian penal colony, however, was cut short.

Matrosov, a former rocket engine factory worker, was shocked to find the graphic footage on his friend's phone showing Sviridov forcing his daughter into sexual acts.

"Oleg, that's enough, I can't take it anymore. I want to go home," the girl can be heard pleading.

I tuned out that Sviridov had sexually abused the little girl on several occasions.

According to sources, Sviridov was given an ultimatum to face the father's anger or confess what he had done to the police.

The child abuser was seen severely beaten on September 2021 according to a relative. A little more than one week later, his body was found in the unmarked grave near Vintai village.