Time flies when you fall in love.
It seems like you met him yesterday, and you felt how there indeed was something special in him. A spark, a flame, something that caught your attention and started provoking those butterflies and tornados in your gut.
Yet here you are, 11 months later, enjoying every single day together under the sun.
It's been a bumpy ride for sure - every new relationship is hard in the beginning - but once you get to know him better and see that everything is as good as rain, it's like a whole new world has been unlocked in front of you.
And it feels so good and satisfying when this feeling is mutual.
So, why not make it an 11-month anniversary to remember?
Things Said And Heard About 11-Months Anniversaries
Once we cleared up that you don't need to have any particular reasons to celebrate any kind of anniversaries, we're ready to get to the next level.
While many people would rather skip saying anything, others would go through the mountains to find the right words to say to their partner. We're all different, and that's what makes us unique.
If you feel like you have no idea what to say to him - don't be sad. You're not alone, and you're not the only one struggling.
Believe it when you hear it. Sometimes it's really hard to put up the right words to explain your feelings. Some feelings can be explained only when you experience them firsthand.
However, here's a little something that will help you awaken the hopeless romantic in each and every one of you.
Short And Sweet Romantic Notes Are A Classic
There are so many examples of love quotes over the Internet these days.
But short and sweet always wins the battle. It's not the length of the message but its meaning and how it hits you.
And the best thing is - you can be creative and use your fantasy to pull out a custom-tailored quote that pops to your mind: growing old together, having his babies, spending your best years in laughter and sympathy, thanking God and the Universe for your boyfriend's existence - you name it, Google has it all.
It's not a mistake to Google a word and try to find a quote that will speak to you. If your eye detects it, there is a reason why for sure. Just make a move and go for it - cut, paste, and modify is the new improvise, adapt, overcome.
1. I want to grow old with you because I know the best is yet to come. Happy anniversary, my love!
2. You are and will always be my happy place.
3. Of all the love stories in the world, ours is my favorite.
4. My love for you continues to grow each day. I love you more than I did yesterday and less than I will tomorrow.
5. Our love hits my heart like the sun beating down on the earth. You mean the world to me. Happy anniversary!
6. Every day, I love you more than the day before.
7. You are the first thing on my mind when I wake up and the last thing in my heart when I fall asleep each night.
8. No words can express the everlasting love I have for you.
9. Thanks for keeping my feet warm at night.
10. Thanks for helping me believe that soulmates do exist.
11. We've made it this far together. I can't wait to see how far we will go!
12. You are my everything - my heart, my life, my soul, my love.
13. Our adventure is still just beginning!
14. You are the love of my life. Thank you for making my dreams come true.
15. Sweetie, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
16. I love you with all my heart and soul.
17. Ever since we met, you have changed my life in more ways than I can count.
18. I love the way our hands fit perfectly together. It is as if we are meant to be.
19. You are my rock. You keep me stable and grounded.
20. Like the moon, you are my light, even during my darkest times.
21. My love for you runs deep. It's like the ocean. Happy anniversary!
22. I cannot picture myself with anyone else but you—happy anniversary to the best boyfriend in the world.
23. Because of you, I love again. That is a debt I can never repay.
24. Home is wherever you are.
25. I never thought that I could be lucky enough to find an amazing guy like you.
26. I never want to stop making memories with you!
27. I'm so grateful that the universe sent you to me.
28. You are my world!
29. Because of you, I've learned how to love. That is a debt I can never repay.
30. The more I get to know you, the more I love you!
Is There A Reason To Celebrate Your 11-Months Anniversary?
Wondering why there might be a reason to celebrate your 11-month anniversary?
If there is one thing that we learned from last year, it's that we don't need a reason for anything. Indeed, if there is a moment that needs to be accentuated, then grab the opportunity and enjoy it while you prepare for the special day.
So what, you feel like celebrating your 11-months anniversary? Nobody could stop you from creating life moments for cherishing. Although this might be a strange milestone to some people, it is a significant one, and in case you feel like you need to toast to it - do it.
Some people don't like accentuating the time they spend with their loved ones, but hey - we're not talking about a party with fireworks and confetti.
We're concentrating on finding the right words to say to your boyfriend. Because in the end, the words we thought of and didn't say out loud hurt the most.
Don't allow any regrets, and speak up whenever you need it.
Even if it's related to a small jubilee like an 11-months anniversary. Who cares if people would think that it's childish or unnecessary? It's your relationship, and you two will decide how you will spend every day.
End of story.
Love on a distance was in years before the COVID-19 pandemic happened to us.
Long-distance relationships are all around us and to keep the fire sparkling you need to think outside the box.
Don't be sad if you can't be with your boo to celebrate your 11-months anniversary. Instead of worrying and losing time over crying, get yourself together and prepare for something marvelous: crafting a short love letter for your boyfriend.
Who says that love letters are not a thing anymore?
No honey, you've got this all wrong. Love letters are life. They are something that could elevate the whole relationship and get you two closer than ever.
1. I had no idea that it was possible to feel this close to a person who is far away; the power of true love!
I have loved every second of our eleven months together.
2. Even from afar, you are still a huge part of my life, and that's more than I can ask for.
Happy eleven months anniversary.
3. I'm delighted to have shared this journey of love with you for eleven months.
We don't get to see each other so often, but every moment with you is beyond amazing.
I love you.
4. Somedays I miss you a lot more than I promised, but I can't help myself.
5. I love you so much, and I miss you—cheers to 11 months of being together.
6. Honestly, it hasn't been easy not having you here, but the faith in our love keeps it all together.
I can't wait to see you in a bit.
Happy anniversary my darling.
7. I may never get used to not having you around with me, but my heart is always yours to have.
Love you so much, my sweetheart—happy eleven months anniversary.
8. I had no idea that I could be in a long-distance relationship, but you are absolutely worth it.
Thank you for these wonderful eleven months.
9. It has not been easy with you being so far away, but it helps to know that our love is real and worth everything.
10. Happy anniversary love! It's almost been a year we started this wonderful relationship.
I miss the warmth of your beautiful skin, and I miss the feel of your lips on mine. I miss your pretty smile,
and most importantly, I miss you.
11. Knowing that you care for me and I am for you makes me the happiest, most grateful, and luckiest person in the world.
Thank goodness I found a soulmate in you. Happy 11th month, baby.
12. This 11th month anniversary is going to be lit.
It hasn't been all rosy due to the distance, but we thank God for His faithfulness.
Happy anniversary to you, dear.
13. Till I knew you, the concept of true love has never occurred to me.
I kept falling in love with the wrong people, but then you came around.
I thank my luck for you every day and hope that the future holds better things.
14. I believe everything happens for a reason, including our meeting.
Forever wouldn't be long enough with someone like you.
Happy 11th anniversary, babe.
15. I'm hopeful that our future together will be so bright.
We will break so many records and make history.
My heart belongs to you forever.
Happy anniversary to you.
Your love letter doesn't need to be pages long. Even a couple of lines could change a lot for your man.
Still feeling like there might be something that you're missing about the message pattern?
Tips And Tricks That Will Do Their Trick When You're Writing Love Messages
There is no such thing as a universal pattern to craft the perfect message for your boyfriend. But hey, the good thing is - you can do it your way!
Let's pick up the most important thing before you start writing your romantic message - feelings.
And of course, feelings and the way each of us feels vary for sure.
But don't be scared, this is what makes it exciting!
Take the good old route and grab a pen and paper. Write down anything that comes to your mind - what was the first thing you noticed on him? How did you fall for him? Was it love at first sight?
The most important thing is to evoke and provoke your memories. And when you do it, the emotions instantly start kicking in.
Practical magic at its best, right?
But wait, there's something else you need to know about love messages, especially if you are a poetic soul and crave some old-fashioned Shakespeare kind of love.
Poetry And Rhyme Are Always Fine
Everybody loves a bit of vintage love here and there. And we all know how love and poetry go hand in hand. They've been an iconic duo since the beginning of everything.
To write a good romantic poem, you don't need to know your words but to own them. It's all in the feelings you try to evoke, remember?
But even if you're not a fan of poetry nor a hopeless romantic - there's still hope for you.
Just be honest and share your thoughts. Find a word that you can rhyme or construct an inside joke with it. Rhyme always gives the right kick to a sentence, and humor lifts everything.
There's nothing wrong in just writing how you feel shaped in a poem. Rhyme doesn't have to be your thing. You could express yourself and still pull out jokes and cute romantic moves without it too.
However, try to remember this great small note: even the most terrible love poem sounds sweeter and dreamier when it comes from the person our heart longs for.
1. Even though it's only month eleven,
I feel like I am up in heaven.
2. Today, being our 11 month anniversary, I wanted to let you know that it has been amazing having you as my partner.
Thank you for always being here.
3. It began there and grew to be,
To love that'll last for all of eternity!
4. I don't even remember what my life was like before you became my boyfriend.
I'm just saying that you've made life a lot more beautiful for me.
Happy 11 months anniversary from me to you.
5. Yes, we truly have seen some bliss,
And to think it all started with one sweet kiss.
6. To an amazing boyfriend and lover, I wish you a happy anniversary.
It's been 11 months of a beautiful love story.
7. There's no other man I would have loved to share my journey of love and life with than you.
11 months down, forever to go.
A wonderful anniversary to you.
8. I have had the best 11 months of my life with you by my side, and I'm not just saying this to make you happy; it's the truth.
You make life so beautiful.
Cheers to many more anniversaries.
9. It's been 11 months of beautiful love and friendship.
You have made me feel things that I've never felt before.
I love how I am when I'm with you, and I wouldn't want to change that.
10. I'm sorry if this sounds so cheesy,
But rhyming words is almost too easy.
Don't Turn Your Back To Cheesiness - Cheesy Is Good!
We have a bad habit to avoid cheesy things when it comes to love.
Blame it to Hallmark or Hollywood. It's more than obvious how movies mess with us and our impressions. How they mold our impressions and we feel disgusted or disappointed when we spot a 'cheesy move' around us.
Cheesy love doesn't have to be cliche. And these two often are confusing people.
Embrace your cheesiness. It could bring only good to you and your boyfriend!
1. I believe that everything happens for a reason because everything in my life, all the good and the bad, has led me right to you. And you are my reason for being so happy.
2. Beside you is my favorite place to be. Happy Anniversary!
3. God could not have made a better partner for me. Happy anniversary to the best boyfriend that I could ever ask for.
4. Since day 1, we have grown so much together as a couple. You make me so happy.
5. Thank you for loving me for who I am. Happy anniversary!
6. I always felt like my life was missing something. Once I met you, I knew that something was you. Thank you for coming into my life. Happy anniversary!
7. If my love for you had a name, then it would be called Forever. Happy anniversary. I will love you always.
8. You make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. Thank you for making me so happy. Happy anniversary!
9. There is no one else like you—happy anniversary to a wonderful boyfriend.
10. Together, you and I are unstoppable. Happy anniversary!
11. You are my angel, my soldier, my strength. Happy anniversary!
12. You make me want to be the best version of myself. I want to be the best because you deserve the best. Happy anniversary!
13. I always felt like I was missing something, and once I met you, I knew it was you.
14. You continue to astound me with your love and how it affects my life! Thank you for being you! It really does mean the world to me! Happy anniversary, my love!
15. Our adventure is still just beginning!
Awaken Your Dark Side
We all need to loosen up a little from time to time. So, turning to humor and jokes is always healthy for our minds.
Sometimes you just need more than one single reason to laugh at something really good. And what stops you from crafting one hell of a joke and sending it to your boyfriend's address?
If you're keen on the darker side and both of you enjoy communicating through sarcastic quotes, use this and interpret it regarding your needs.
Humor Me, Honey!
Be creative when you write him a message that is basically a joke. Take your small celebration on another level and spice it up by retelling your favorite jokes or ironic movie quotes.
Jot your ideas down on a piece of paper, and see how it goes. And most important - you'll have a wonderful memory to laugh at when your day gets blue.
At least in the end you'll have memories worth remembering.
1. Choosing you makes up for all the bad decisions I've ever made.
2. I love you more than yesterday—yesterday, you pissed me off.
3. You're still the only person I don't want to punch in the throat.
4. I know that loving me isn't always easy, but at least it's worth it.
5. Like a kick to the gut, you'll always take my breath away.
6. Let's not go anywhere today. Let's just lay in bed together and cuddle!
7. I wish I could copy and paste you to my bed.
8. And you, Sir, are handsome. Therefore I will stare at you.
9. I didn't fall for you. You tripped me!
10. Happy anniversary to the hottest set of buns that I have ever seen!
11. I am like a squirrel because I am nuts for you. Happy anniversary!
12. If you were a triangle, then you would be an acute one. Happy anniversary to the cutest, best boyfriend.
13. Happy anniversary from the president of your fan club! I am still totally obsessed with you.
14. When I was little, I made a wish to meet Prince Charming. You made my wish come true!
15. Even now, you still make me drool—happy anniversary to my hot boyfriend.
16. You are okay, I guess. Happy anniversary, boyfriend!
17. There are times when I wonder how you manage to put up with me, but then I remember that I put up with you too. So I guess that makes us even. Happy anniversary! I love you.
18. Thank you for letting me eat off of your plate whenever we eat out together. That is how I know our love is true. I love you. Happy anniversary!
19. I must be a monkey because you make me go bananas! Happy anniversary to the love of my life.
20. Some people in this world are just wonderful, sweet, and adorable. All rolled into one. Aren't you so lucky that you landed one of those people? Happy anniversary to the guy that I love!
21. Even though your snoring can drive me crazy sometimes, there is nobody else in the world with who I would rather share a bed. Happy anniversary!
Sharpen Your Pencils And Grab The Formula
Even though there is no universal formula to craft the perfect love letter or message, we can say that there is a pattern that could help you and ease the process.
1. Always start with 'Dear.' A bonus tip is to put a nickname that you use for him. Or just start with the good old 'Dear love.'
2. In the next paragraph, explain that you need him to know how much he means to you. Use your own words, and don't worry about how it looks when you're rereading the lines.
3. Name the things that you love about him. The small everyday habits you noticed about him, like how he enters a room or the way he handles everything with care.
4. Is there anything that needs some improvement? Here's your chance to glow and point out the weaker links. But be careful, and choose your words wisely.
5. Does your heart still skip a beat when you see him? Write it, and let him know how he makes you feel.
6. Eleven months is big. It's huge if you see yourself with the guy for the rest of your life. This is the part where you need to share your thoughts about the future of your relationship. It's the only way to see whether you two are on the same page.
7. A couple more steps and you're getting to the end of your love note. Choose your closing and be creative. Use a line from your favorite show, movie, book, or anything that reminds you of him. If you two have a favorite song, you could add a few lines to set the mood.
8. And finally, when you reach the end, just leave your sign in whichever way feels right to you.
9. Seal it with a kiss? Well, why not? You'll add a retro vibe to the letter.
10. At voilà, you're done!
In the end, no matter what you do, always lead the way in your direction. Don't hesitate to change something if there's that little bird on your shoulder that tells you - Houston, we need to adjust this.
Remember, this is YOU and it's your way of showing love and affection.