Pimples suck, but unfortunately, they are a natural part of life. They may strike with a vengeance during the teenage years, but they can afflict people of all ages.
The good thing about this beauty problem is that there is plenty you can do about it. In fact, with a few natural techniques, you can quickly get back your beautiful skin.
Here are some natural tricks to help you free your skin of pimples quickly and effectively.
Did you know that you can put some ice on your inflamed pimple and make it disappear? Ice works because it removes some spots' redness, making them less visible.
Ice could help alleviate some of that discomfort if the pimple was painful.
Generally, you can use ice twice a day, for instance, in the morning and the evening. If possible, you can also use ice several times a day.
Obviously, the amount of ice you need will depend on the number of pimples you are dealing with. Otherwise, a single covered ice cube will do for a single spot.
How To Use Ice To Treat Pimples
- Clean up the pimples gently using warm water.
- Wrap the ice cube and put it on the pimple for one minute. If you don't have ice, you can use frozen vegetables.
- Take off the ice cube for a couple of minutes before putting it back to avoid harming nearby tissues.
2. Jojoba Oil
This natural remedy comes from a plant known for its numerous medicinal properties. Jojoba oil has a lot of vitamins and minerals, and it is also great at hydrating the skin and helping fight infections.
The best thing about this oil is that it will not irritate your skin or eyes.
How To Use Jojoba Oil
- Put a little oil on your fingers.
- Start rubbing the oil gently on your face.
3. Crushed Aspirin
A lot of people might not know that aspirin is a medicine derived from nature. It comes from Spiraea, which are shrubs that have salicylic acid, a compound that can fight acne.
Aspirin is excellent at reducing the redness and swelling that sometimes comes with having pimples. Still, it is worth exploring other options before aspirin as this remedy is more suitable for painful zits.
How To Use Aspirin To Treat Pimples
Crush some aspirin, put it in some warm water, and mix thoroughly. You can also add some honey to the mixture.
- Put the resulting mixture on the pimple. This should lower inflammation and pain.
4. Flaxseed Oil
Flaxseed oil has omega-3 fatty acids called alpha-linolenic, which are great at reducing swelling, irritation, and dryness.
The oil also keeps the skin well hydrated, refreshes it, and promotes better tone balance. The oil can also help remove any scars left behind by the pimples.
How To Use Flaxseed Oil
- Take a drop of flaxseed oil and put it on your finger.
- Apply the oil to the skin area that has been affected by the pimple.
Cucumbers are great when eaten, and they are just as great for the skin. With its high amounts of vitamin C and folic acid, a piece of cucumber can help lower inflammation on the skin.
Cucumber also has a remarkable ability to keep you hydrated.
How To Use Cucumber
- Mix some cucumber with a cup of oatmeal and stir in a teaspoon of yogurt.
- Place the resulting mixture on the affected part of the face and leave it for half an hour before rinsing off the residue.
6. Rosemary Oil
Rosemary is an ancient remedy that dates back to the Egyptians and the Greeks. Not only is rosemary great when added to food, but it can also do wonders for your skin.
In particular, it can reduce inflammation and pain caused by pimples. Rosemary also has antioxidants, which is why it can make your skin glow.
The plant is also great if you want to reverse aging.
How To Use Rosemary
- Add two tablespoons of green clay and add a tablespoon of aloe vera and mix them before adding two drops of rosemary oil, lemon essential oil, and tea tree oil.
- Apply the resulting mixture to the affected areas of the skin and leave for about 5 to 10 minutes before washing off with cold water.
- Repeat the procedure after a week.
So, which of these natural remedies would you use to deal with your pimple situation?