There is plenty to understand about hotels and how they are designed, especially their interiors. Some hotels decided to go with bloody carpets, while others set up triangular washrooms that leave little space for guests to relieve themselves.
Such stories, and the hotel reviews we are about to explore, are the reason you should thoroughly check hotel reviews before you check into one.
1. This Has To Be The Worst Translation Job Ever. It’s From A Food Menu At A Saudi Arabian Hotel
2. A Swimming Pool Repurposed Into Another Kind Of Pool
3. An Airbnb Says It Will Give It’s Guests A View Of The Sea
4. Someone Came Back To This
The display is from a hotel in Egypt. A cleaner made this monkey from a towel, and dressed it in the guest’s boxers.
That is a pretty impressive skill.
5. Someone Walked Into This In Their Hotel Room
The vibe is right, even if the spelling might not be, and that’s what matters the most.
6. A Pretty Small Bathroom. They Definitely Forgot To Mention You Had To Kneel To Pee
7. What A French BnB Alternative Posted vs. What The Client Found. That Is Impressively Deceptive Photography
8. That’s Not Unsettling At All. Someone Found This Message On The Hotel Room Door
Good thing he was looking for a cheap hotel.
9. That’s A Flat Carpet At A German Hotel Intended To Make The Surface Look Curvy
That should get your head spinning.
10. That Is Not A Fancy Bookshelf, But The Stairs At A Hotel. Not The Best Idea
11. What Do They Mean? You Should Let Other Occupants Perish In Peace?
You are supposed to get away during fires without waking anyone else up.
12. They Requested Their Hotel For A Mini Fridge. The Request Was Addressed In A Very Literal Manner
The banana has been used for scale, but based on this picture, it looks like they got a giant banana and stuck it in there.
13. What The Hell
This is a pool at a hotel in Birmingham, Alabama. The pool floor is strewn with broken toilets.
14. Someone Thought Putting Up A Picture Of What Looks Like Pubes In The Hotel Lobby Was A Good Idea
15. For Some Reason, The Hotel Room Bathroom Has A Window
You will have to be alone somewhere else, I guess.
This looks like the hotel cart went over someone’s pool of blood and started tracking it through the halls. How else would you explain this?
17. Is This A Crime Scene?
Actually, these are the designs on the carpet of a hotel in Beijing. Not the best choice.
18. A Pool Within A Pool. That’s An Interesting Concept
This is from a hotel in Jeju Circa.
19. This Is A Door Stopper At The Hotel. If You Are Not Careful, You will Leave Your Toenails Here
The idea was intended to make life easier for the hotel guests.
20. Notice Something?
The “tile” wall on this hotel are just photos of butts clad in demin. The question is why someone would do this.
21. This Is What His Girlfriend Could See From The Bed. Great Design
22. At A Hotel In Cairo, The Hair Dryer And The Shower Are Placed Side By Side
Are they trying to kill their guests? Sure seems like it.
23. This Hotel Found A Way To Make Bigger TVs For The Guests
They charged the guest extra for a room with a bigger TV. What he found was a pane of glass placed over a much smaller TV.
24. Some Hotels Have Really Bad Hotel Room Numbers
Getting lost is almost guaranteed in this hotel.
25. She Was Promised A Balcony, And That’s Exactly What She Got
Size doesn’t always matter.
26. A Hotel Room With An Ocean View
It’s an ocean view alright, just not very breathtaking.
27. A Fitness Room At A Hotel
Maybe the idea is to get you fit by giving you a chance to arrange that furniture.
28. They Probably Didn’t Think This Idea Through
Why do people do these things? You can’t easily tell where a steps begin or end.
29. This Hotel Bathroom Is Beyond Saving
30. This Is A Hotel Room In Germany
You can see the man through the glass.
31. A Hotel Guest Got Some Company While Staying At This Hotel
32. Yikes! This Is The First Thing They Saw After Getting Into Their Hotel Room
That chair needs to be thoroughly sterilized and cleaned.
33. This Sad Irony Was Found At A Hotel In Russia
34. It Has Probably Been Happening Too Much
Someone found this while visiting a hotel in Pai, Thailand.
35. This Was Marketed As A “Premium Hotel”
That, undoubtedly, is premium creativity.
36. This View Is From The Bed In A Hotel Room
37. This Was Painted In A Stairwell To The Fitness Center
That’s creepy. Looks like the stairway to hell.
38. That TV Is Not For People With Bad Eyesight
This hotel has a really small TV.
39. This Hotel Mirror Will Make You Scared Of Yourself
40. After Checking Into A Hotel And Finding This, They Quickly Checked Out
That was definitely the right call.
41. Can You See It?
This hotel carpet was painted with the mouse cursor still on it. What’s the deal with hotels and bad carpet choices?
42. The Hotel Offers A Breathtaking View Of A Plain White Wall
43. This Hotel Had Some Plumbing Issues
44. Someone Found This At A Local Holiday Inn
Nothing new to see here, just a shocked socket.
45. Again, The Worst Flooring Choice. It’s Like An Industry Trend
46. Curtains That Look Like They Have Blood On Them
Makes you want to run away as fast as you can.
47. That Carpet Looks Like It Has Had Better Days
Looks kind of cool though.
48. There Is A Sizable Gap At This Norwegian Hotel’s Shower Door
We are sure they had a reason for this design, we just haven’t figured out what it is.
49. The Hotel Has The Locks Installed Backwards
Forget about feeling safe when staying here.
50. The Robe Choices Aren’t Working Out
He is 6’7” and the wife is 5’1.” They are wearing the same robe size.
Hopefully, you now realize that hotels are not always what they say they are. That is why you should always check out reviews from former clients to fully understand what you are getting yourself into before you check into any hotel.