Tinder mom jokes are nothing new. But they might be new to you, especially if you haven't dealt with them before.
These funny and flirty jokes are often one-liners that could really brighten up a mom's day and put a smile even on the grumpiest face.
Did it hurt…when you fell from heaven?
Hmmm, does this sound familiar to you? Of course, the line between funny and cliche is often thin. So, if you want to attract attention in a good way, then you will have to be careful and think of a smart way to impress a girl.
Except, this won't be just any ordinary girl out there. We are talking about moms. And moms rock, indeed.
It's never an easy thing to impress a fierce lioness. You need to be careful and choose your tinder mom jokes wisely.
Welcome To The New Century
The Internet is both our blessing and our curse.
Living in the online era makes our lives easier for sure. But where does that leave spontaneity?
Have we forgotten how it was to be carefree and spontaneous? Because lately, it seems like we have.
We are always chasing things on our to-do lists. Constantly running in a hurry, like we are that silly white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland that screamed: No time to say hello goodbye - I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!
The clock is ticking, and time is not always on our side, but things like flirting are eternal. Or at least - they need to be.
Flirting and goofing around got a new dimension thanks to the Internet and social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tinder. Online dating became part of our world and our everyday routines.
What a time to be alive, right?
What Are Tinder Mom Jokes?
If you scroll around, you will notice that there are plenty of tinder dad jokes over the Internet. But who said that Tinder jokes were for guys only? Right?
The thing is, pick-up lines and flirty jokes are adaptable. You just need to switch a couple of words, and boom - you've transformed all ordinary pick-up lines into a Tinder mom jokes material.
Not that moms need some Tinder mom jokes to make them feel fancy or desirable, but each and every mom or woman out there needs to hear something sweet, cheesy, and fun occasionally.
Tinder mom jokes are mostly the same as regular jokes, but cooler. At least they need to be if you want to attract a cool mom.
Meant For Her: Honest Tinder Mom Jokes That Could Make You Giggle
There is no recipe for composing perfect Tinder mom jokes, and this is the ugly truth you were probably afraid you would hear.
No worries, there is a good side to this ugly truth too. And it says that the most important thing for composing the best Tinder mom jokes is to make that woman giggle.
Giggling is fun, isn't it?
1. Sorry. I can't think of a good ice breaker. Can you?
2. I'm single and desolate. Can you help me?
3. How would you like to celebrate Mother's Day next year?
4. I'm awesome. You're awesome. Let's be awesome together!
5. How old is your baby?
6. Do you have a library card? Because I'm checking you out.
Best Pick-Up Lines For Single Moms
For all the single moms out there: you're precious!
And of course, what would online dating be without some Tinder mom jokes for single parents?
The only reasonable advice you could get before posting some Tinder mom jokes to a single mom would be: choose your words, and be respectful.
7. Know what's on the menu? Me-N-U.
8. I won't be able to read through the restaurant menu with this kid in my lap. But I'll tell you this: as long as there are carbs, chocolate, and free paper and crayons - we're there.
9. Nice minivan momma.
10. Where does your kid go to daycare?
11. Those are so cute, where did you get your kid's shoes?
12. You make me want to be a better parent.
13. Do you know where that other playground is?
14. Our kids are playing together. It must be fate!
More Single Mom Pick-Up Lines Straight Outta Reddit
Some good examples of Tinder mom jokes could be found everywhere. Pinterest, Reddit, some random Facebook pages…the range is as wide as the whole world. And just a couple of clicks away.
15. Were you at the PTA meeting last night?.
16. Can I buy you lunch/brunch sometimes before picking up the kids from school?
17. Let's play pretend!
18. Care for some afternoon delight?
19. Have we met before? I think our kids attend the same class.
20. Would you like to go on a "double" date?
Funny Tinder Mom Jokes Are The Perfect Pick-Up Lines
Funny Tinder mom jokes are a must. In the end, i's not a joke if it doesn't make you laugh.
21. Do you have a sunburn? Or are you always this hot?
22. I've got sunscreen in the diaper bag, and it's 150 SPF and won't rub in at all. Could we totally take care of that at the pop-up pool?
23. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together. Then I might not be losing my mind from singing the ABCs over and over again.
24. Sorry, I couldn't help but notice how sexy your stroller is.
25. How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice, huh?
26. You're seriously cute, but here's the dealbreaker: do you, or do you not like raisins? (Whether they say yes, or no, you offer them a date instead!)
27. So I've been trying to come up with a good psychology pickup line for you, but I'm aFreud I couldn't come up with anything.
Some Dirty Tinder Mom Jokes That Could Be Used As Pick-Up Lines
Tinder mom jokes can be great to start the fire of desire between you. If you feel that there is a tiny spark - be brave, and go for it.
To compose some cheek-blushing dirty Tinder mom jokes, use something that could tickle the fantasy. If the joke fits, the rest would be history.
28. Are those pencil erasers in your shirt or are you just happy to see me?
29. I want to color you mine!
30. Guess what my clothes are made of? Oh, cotton mostly.
31. Can I give you an Australian kiss? It's like a French kiss, but Down Under!
32. Fuck me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist right?
33. I may not go down in history, but I will go down on you.
Tinder Mom Jokes Mentioning A Wedding
Weddings and moms could be a slippery terrain. But wedding-themed Tinder mom jokes could sound funny if you choose the right words at the right moment.
Timing matters, choose it carefully and enjoy yourself while the precious moment lasts.
34. I want the kind of marriage that makes my kids want to get married.
35. I'm not the wedding photographer, but I can picture us together.
36. Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you're pretty sexy and you're taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with. Can I be that somebody?
37. Just tell me you don't clap after your plane lands, and we can go ahead and get married.
38. Wouldn't we look cute on a wedding cake together?
39. I want to get married once. No divorce and cheating, just us two till the end.
40. I'm no photographer, but I can picture us together. But if you go stand in front of that wall, I've got the perfect filter for this cute shot for your Instagram!
41. You don't need to catch the bouquet to get lucky.
Random Pick-Up Lines That Could Be Great Tinder Mom Jokes
Tinder mom jokes don't need to feel staged. Relax, take it easy. It's just a single sentence that should make her laugh. And to get you a nice date, if you are lucky enough, or the humor is the brightest side of your character.
42. What was the last song/movie/TV show you listened to and loved?
43. Titanic. That's my icebreaker. What's up?
44. Can I get you a coffee? Because I like you a latte.
45. (Lime emoji) This is my pick-up lime. How are you?
46. What do you call a string of people lifting a mozzarella cheese? A cheesy pickup line.
47. Favorite drink?
48. I almost gave up on Tinder, but then I saw your profile.
49. What's one destination you haven't been to yet that you have to visit before you die?
50. You're sweeter than 3.14. Tell me I just won the cheesy pickup line competition?
In the end, we could come to the conclusion that there is not a perfect recipe to prepare some awesome Tinder mom jokes.
Another golden tip would be to always use something from a mom's usual day, their daily struggles and joys. But the exact type of the pick-up line mostly depends on the character of the woman.
So, this leaves you with nothing but your fantasy and a good sense of humor. Always be sure to notice all the details about her before you post something.
Of course, if there are brilliant Tinder mom jokes, you can bet that funny Tinder dad jokes that work as pick up lines also exist.