To put it in simple terms, Law of Attraction is the power to attract into our lives all that we want by simply focusing on it.
Law of Attraction is one of the 7 main Universal Laws. We all use Law of Attraction whether we are aware of it or not. Law of Attraction is the law which uses the power of our minds to convert our thoughts and materialize them into reality.
Basically, all thoughts eventually turn to things.
If you constantly focus on all that’s going wrong, you will be forever in situations where things go wrong. If you focus on the positive thoughts and goals you want to achieve, you will find ways to achieve them with much more ease, and things you want flow easily into your existence.
Every second of our existence whether you are aware of it or not, you are acting like a human magnet sending out thoughts and emotions which attract back to us more of what we are putting out with our thoughts.
Abraham Hicks/Esther Hicks is an American inspirational speaker and author. She has co-written many books with her late husband Jerry Hicks, presented numerous workshops on the law of attraction with Abraham Hicks which have transformed millions of lives.
Here are some of the most popular Abraham Hicks quotes about Law of Attraction which can transform your life to the next level.
1. “Whatever you’re thinking about is literally like planning a future event. When you’re worrying, you are planning. When you’re appreciating you are planning…What are you planning.”
2. “Find something that makes you happy and fixate on it. That is the answer to all things. It’s the answer to getting everything that you want.”
3. “Alignment trumps everything. Stay off the subject that disturbs your alignment, and everything that you are about will come into alignment.”
4. “If something you want is slow to come to you, it can be for only one reason: You are spending more time focused upon its absence than you are about its presence.”
5. “If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon.”
6. “In order for things to change, you have to see them as you want them to be rather than continuing to observe them as they are.”
7. “To better understand the Law of Attraction, see yourself as a magnet attracting unto you the essence of that which you are thinking and feeling. And so, if you are feeling fat, you cannot attract thin. If you feel poor, you cannot attract prosperity, and so on. It defies Law.”
8. “That which is like unto itself, is drawn.”
9. “The greatest gift that you could ever give another is the gift of your expectation of their success.”
10. “Your work is to create the feeling in yourself even before you have the marriage, even before you have the money, even before you have the thing, even before you have the property.”
11. “When you reach for the thought that feels better, the universe is now responding differently to you because of that effort. And so, the things that follow you get better and better, too. So it gets easier to reach for the thought that feels better, because you are on ever-increasing, improving platforms that feel better.”
12. “The entire universe is conspiring to give you everything that you want.”
13. “The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want.”
14. “Reach for a better feeling thought.”
15. “What you are living is the evidence of what you are thinking and feeling – every single time.”
16. “Not only does the thought you are choosing right now attract the next thought and the next, and so on – it also provides the basis of your alignment with your inner being.”
17. “The joyous place you may be standing is temporary, and the abhorrent place that you may be standing is temporary. Your now reality is only a temporary, momentary culmination of what you’ve been thinking about.”
18. “You can say things like: Only good things come to me… I’ll figure it out as I go along…. Every time you tell your better-feeling story, you will feel better and the details of your life will improve. The better it gets, the better it gets”
19. “Never mind what is. Imagine it the way you want it to be so that your vibration is a match to your desire.”
20. “The Law of Attraction says that that which is like unto itself is drawn. In other words, that which you think, in any moment, attracts unto itself other thoughts that are like it.”
21. “When you no longer split your flow of energy with contradictory thoughts, you will know your power.”
22. “Once you start deliberately offering thought, you access the energy that creates worlds.”
23. “When you believe something is hard, the Universe demonstrates the difficulty. When you believe something is easy, the Universe demonstrates the ease.”
24. “The universe knows the perfect timing for all those things you want and will find, through the crack of least resistance, the best way to deliver it to you.”
25. “The combination of being more deliberate about what you want, more clear about what you intend, and more sensitive to the way you feel is, in essence, what the deliberate creative process is all about.”
26. “Everything springs forth from the imagination. Everything.”
27. “The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want.”
28. “Upon waking, let your first thought be, thank you.” “A belief is only a thought you continue to think; and when your beliefs match your desires, then your desires must become your reality.”
29. “Talk as if what you want is in the process of coming.”
30. “A belief is only a thought I keep thinking.”
31. “What you think about activates a vibration within you.”
32. “Once you expect something it will come.”
33. “Everything you believe affects everything that comes to you.”
34. “Once you start deliberately offering thought, you access the energy that creates worlds.”
35. “You’re picky about the car you drive. You’re picky about what you wear. You’re picky about what you put in your mouth, be pickier about what you think.”
36. “You can’t watch out for bad things and allow good things at the same time. It is vibrationally not possible.”
37. “When you focus on the good, the good gets better.”
38. “Reach for the thought that feels better, and allow the natural well-being that is yours.”
39. “When you FEEL healthy and vital and alive and prosperous you attract more of all those things.”
40. “What you think about activates a vibration within you.”