Ready to see your favorite Disney lines in a whole new light? Then here are some pickup lines inspired by Disney phrases you have heard many times before.
After all, there’s a rumor floating around that the quickest way to a millennial girl’s heart is through Disney. Besides, if cheesy pick-up lines have not been working for you, this might be the change you need.
There are many more Disney fans out there than many of us think, and these lines might be a game-changer in the dating world. So, if asking your dates “did it hurt when you fell from heaven” has not been getting you anywhere, this might make a difference.
Here is a powerful list of Disney pick-up lines that will at least get you a few laughs even if they don’t get you a date.
1. How about I take you to infinity and beyond?
2. I must be Pooh, because all I want is you, honey.
3. A magic carpet isn’t the only thing you can ride tonight.
4. How about I hakuna your matatas?
5. Can you feel the love tonight?
6. You must be Cinderella, because I can see your dress disappearing by midnight.
7. I don’t have to take you to the tower of terror to get your screaming.
8. Your castle or mine?
9. Tonight I’ll show you a whole new world.
10. I know I’m not Sully, but you can still be my Boo.
11. Hi hoe, hi hoe. Off to my place we go.
12. They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, but clearly, they haven’t been in your arms.
13. Tonight, you’ll see why they call me Woody.
14. Ever been Pinocchio’d? Sit on my face and ask me to tell you a lie.
15. I consider you part of the circle of my life.
16. I would like to go down your rabbit hole.
17. Rub my lamp and I’ll make all your wishes come true.
18. Once you get to know me, you’ll spend more time in bed than Sleeping Beauty.
19. I’d like to ring your Belle with my Beast.
20. Call me Nemo, ‘cause I’ll “touch the butt.”
21. We should start our own circle of life. How about we meet at my house?
22. When I saw you, I thought, I’d really like to Poke-her-hontas.
23. Give me a Woody and I’ll make you Buzz for light years.
24. You won’t need a spoonful of sugar to make me go down.
25. I’m Mickey, and there’s nothing Minnie about me.
26. Hey there Jasmine, does the magic carpet match the drapes?
27. Ever played Pinocchio? Sit on my face and I’ll tell you lies.
28. Things are much better down where it’s wetter.
29. Would you like to tame my Beast?
30. I’m the eighth dwarf, Sexy.
31. I’ll make any fairy moan, all I have to do is Tink’er’bell.
32. Did all those rippling pectorals come with a name?
33. I think I must be Beast, because you are certainly a Beauty.
34. Let it go, inside of me.
There you go.
As you use these lines, be careful because some people might not take them too kindly. Otherwise, if you are ready for a few more magical pick-up lines here, they are.
1. You must be Lighting McQueen, ‘cause you have my heart racing.
2. Are you Pumbaa? ‘cause I’ve got no worries.
3. Are you Mary? Because you are poppin’.
4. Are you trying to enter my cave of wonders?
5. Let’s see what we can do with just our bare necessities.
6. You’ve got a friend in me… With benefits.
7. I’ve got a magic wand that’ll make your dreams come true.
8. I’d show you my world, but I’m pretty sure you own a mirror.
9. I’m late. For a very important date with you.
10. I must be Alice, because your body is a wonderland.
11. If I were Peter Pan, you would be my happy thought.
12. If you rub my lamp, I’ll make all your wishes come true.
13. What did Winnie the Pooh say to her love interest? Show me the honey.
14. What did Cinderella say to her Prince? Want to see if it fits?
15. Are you Ariel? Because I think we mermaid for each other.
Our obsession with animated Disney films we grew up watching is unbelievable, which is why many of us know popular Disney fairy tales. A lot of people actually expect our real love lives to follow the same narratives.
This way of thinking actually makes perfect sense.
For instance, Prince Charming is every girl’s dream man because he is rich, royal, handsome, and willing to marry Cinderella, a poor house servant and with a heart of a princess. Who wouldn’t love such a beautiful love story?
So, why not be someone’s Cinderella or Prince Charming for real with these clever Disney pick-up lines?
Granted, you might risk ruining someone’s childhood innocence with some of these lines, but then again, they might be magically effective.