25 Hilariously Terrible Photos Taken By Real Estate Agents
Published in Feb 2020 / Updated in Feb 2021
What would your dream home look like? Would it be a penthouse in Manhattan or maybe a rustic farm hidden deep in the woods? Would the interior design be a reflection of all the latest trends or perhaps a more traditional one?
While it’s fun to think about the perfect apartment, the reality of real estate listings is far harsh, and the choices are often really scarce.
The real estate agents behind these funny photos collected by Terrible Real Estate didn’t even care to fix the places up before snapping the hilarious pictures.
Their caring levels were so low that there’s a photo with a huge pig lying around in the living room and a toilet on the stairs.
1. If The Weather Clears Up Later, I Might Mow The Pool
2. Let’s Be Optimistic. Perhaps It Says “Surprise My Coconut”
3. Wake Up Eric, The Agent’s Here. And For Heaven’s Sake Put On Some Clothes
4. One in a Lifetime Chance To Own The Opening Scene From 12 Different Horror Movies
5. Attention To Detail Is Very Important. For Instance, Here The Agent Dragged The Body Outside Before Taking The Photograph
6. “You’ll Never Guess What I Just Passed On The Stairs”
7. If Separated From Their Mom Too Early, Young Fire Extinguishers Can Struggle To Adapt
8. Upcoming Holiday, Turn Your House Into An Actual Advent Calendar
9. “Best Make An Early Start If You Want To Reach The Sofa Before Sundown”
10. On Cold Winter Nights There’s Nothing Quite Like Curling Up In Front Of A Roaring Toilet
11. “I Think I’m Beginning To See A Pattern” Said Holmes
12. Buyers Are Highly Advised To Leave The Fridge Right Where It Is
13. “After Days Of Waiting, This Agent’s Patience Is Finally Rewarded. Weak With Thirst, A Pair Of Wild Mattresses Appear At The Watering Hole”
14. A Rare Opportunity To Acquire A Sacrificial Dungeon Simply Bursting With Original Features
15. Blog Idea: Reasons My Fan Is Sad
16. Some People Like To Read While On The Toilet. Others Prefer Being Inundated By Multiple Confusing And Contradictory Reflections Of Themselves, Repeating Into Infinity
17. Script Idea: Marie Antoinette Travels To The 90s And Moves In With A Pirate
18. Just As It Had The Great Mayan Cities Of Tikal And Calakmul, Nature Slowly Reclaimed The Wilsons’ Dining Room
19. Not Yet Bernard. Feeding Time Isn’t Until 6:30
20. That Feeling When You Enter A Bathroom And Literally Don’t Know Where To Start
21. TFW You’re Halfway Through A Wash Cycle, And You Decide It’d Be Easier Just To Sell Your House Instead
22. “Which Biblical Scene Should We Paint On Our Livingroom Wall?” “Satan Vs. Jesus, The Arm Wrestling Competition. Has To Be”
23. “Have You Come To Save Us, Or To Join Us?”
24. This Year, Why Not Take Some Time To Consider The Unquestionable Futility Of Existence?
25. “It’s A Tribute To My Late Wife, Who Used To Dream Of Being A Clumsily-Drawn, Questionably-Shaped Mermaid”
In Our Culture, A Desire For Privacy Is Seen As A Sign Of Weakness