Parenthood is a tough job, and it takes a lot of courage for a dad to be there for his kids. Together with moms, dads form a team that helps raise some of the most phenomenal people in the world.
In general, dads are protectors, always stepping in to ensure that nothing can harm their little kids since day one. They also like seeing their kids grow and achieve important milestones such as graduating from school.
Once in a while, they even allow themselves to shed a tear or two when celebrating their kids' achievements. In return, we can't help but feel so much joy at seeing these dads do their jobs so well.
If you ever need tips on how to be the father of the year, this is a good place to start.
1. He Brought His Daughter To His Graduation, 18 Years Later, It Was His Daughter's Turn
2. Not All Heroes Wear Capes – Sacrificing For The Kid's Sake
3. 30 Years Apart, Still Having Fun Together
4. A Dad Who Is Clearly So Proud Of Her Daughter On Her Special Day
5. Dad Crying After His Son Became The First Person To Graduate With A Masters In The Family
6. Before Dying Of Cancer, He Paid For His Daughter To Get Flowers On Her Birthday Until She Was 21
7. Father And Daughter Through The Years
8. He Got This Tattoo After His Daughter Died. It Was The Last Thing She Drew
9. He Is Holding His Twin Girls, Who Were Born Prematurely At 30 Weeks
10. He Took A Break From Work To Take Flowers To His Girl At School
11. Proud Dad Helping His Daughter Spin A Hula Hoop
12. Her Scholarship And In-State Tuition Were Taken Away Because She Was Undocumented, But Her Dad Stepped In
13. Dad And Her Daughter All Dressed Up And Ready To Watch Cinderella
14. This Dad Passed Out After A Long Night Of Taking Care Of His Sick Son
15. An Innovative Dad Protecting His Child From The Sun
16. A Father Of Many Daughters During Halloween
17. A Smart Dad Making Sure His Kid's Reese's Didn't Melt
18. Father And Son Always Dress The Same
19. A Dad Helping His Paralyzed Son Walk, The Boy Couldn't Be Happier
20. Dad And Son Heading To A Fun Run
21. Dad Showing His Blind Son What's Happening On The Pitch On A Miniature Soccer Field
22. Girl Feels Like A Star After A Daddy-Daughter Dance Picture From A Previous Year Was The Showcase Photo
23. Dad Keeping The Sun Out Of Her Eyes
24. A Dad Acting As Batman In A Children's Hospital, Making Kids With Cancer Smile
25. 600 Dads Showed Up After A School Requested Volunteers For Kids Whose Father's Couldn't Attend
As you can see, there are great dads all around us. So, which of these photos did you like the most.
What is the best example you have ever seen of a father's love?