Being a celebrity means a life in the spotlight where other people constantly follow every move you make. The A-listers and supermodels have to make careful choices about how they act in public and, even more importantly, how they dress.
We all want to make an impression wearing something original and trendy. But that red carpet outfit that looked so cool in front of the mirror might become a catastrophic wardrobe fail. And unfortunately, people will remember those strange outfits for a long time!
We will take a look at some of the outfits that were a bit hard to digest.
1. Kendall Jenner stole the spotlight in this black dress at the 2019 Oscars
Kendall's hips were exposed, and only a piece of fabric covered her front area. A daring choice, but she managed to look stunning in this controversial outfit.
2. Jade Thirlwall's flowing satin dress was barely held it together
Cleary the dress was too loose and cropped in the wrong places. When you have to hold the dress in place with your own hands, it is a failed design.
3. Lindsay Vonn looked elegant in blue in 2016
But maybe the skirt got lifted a bit higher by the wind than she expected.
4. Elizabeth Olsen's short flowing skirt caught a sudden gust of wind
She did a good job holding the skirt down, but we can imagine the stress when this happened in front of the photographer.
5. During an episode of KUWTK, Kourtney Kardashian had a problem with her dress straps
6. Jennifer Garner was wearing a pair of not-so-flattering Spanx under her dress on the red carpet
She probably did not plan for them to catch on camera.
7. Sofia Vergara looked glamourous at the CFDA Fashion Awards in 2013
It was a shame that the green dress seemed to be slipping down and stole her focus from the camera.
8. It can happen to the best of us, but we should not expect to see a tag on Meghan Markle's dress
The stylist clearly missed removing this annoying detail
9. Kim Kardashian glittered in the spotlight at The Cher Show Broadway premiere
People claimed she was also a sufferer from a wardrobe failure.
10. Mariah Carey is not unfamiliar with wardrobe fails and slipping clothes
11. Lady Gaga showed off in this remarkable outfit at the 2016 Grammy Awards
People questioned the style and considered it a bit too weird.
12. Sarah Jessica Parker wore a gigantic head accessory at the 2015 Met Gala
It felt more costume than trendy, but it probably made her the tallest guest at the Gala.
13. Beyoncé probably did not plan to show off her Spanx during one of her concerts
14. Chrissy Teigen's dress was slipping dangerously low, which might explain the shocked expression on her face
15. Chloe Grace Moretz got unlucky with her evening dress
The material, which looked anything but stretchy, ripped and left her with a torn top.
16. Bella Hadid wore a glamourous red dress at the Cannes Film Festival in 2016
Unfortunately, the dress appeared to be a bit too embarrassing and revealing at certain angles.
17. Chrissy Teigen looked terrific in her high-slit black dress, but...
As you can tell from her awkward facial expression, she probably felt uncomfortable when those slits revealed a bit too much.
18. Ariel Winter looked anything but comfortable posing in front of the cameras wearing this outfit
Her silver dress had such high slits and sparse material in the front that she felt the need to cover up using her hands. That was not a flattering pose or a flattering dress.
19. Katherine Heigl had to save her dress from slipping down at this critical moment
She had just won the female star of the year award.
20. Ashely Tisdale did not look at her outfit in the right light
Her gel petals were more visible through her top than she probably intended them to be.
21. Behati Prinsloo's dress almost slipped off
Her expression reveals that she probably wasn't that comfortable with the garment.
22. Nicole Kidman had to hold her long dress in place to prevent it from catching the wind and revealing more than she wanted
23. Sofia Vergara celebrated with her team after winning an award when her figure-hugging dress suddenly tore
She had to run backstage to get it fixed.