There are questions to ask whenever you are trying to show interest in someone, have fun, and know someone better, regardless of who they are. That is how you show you are interested and build a deeper connection, romantic or otherwise.
Furthermore, asking the right questions is a good way of making it clear what kind of questions you are willing to answer. So, asking questions is a good way to reveal who you are.
In fact, you can tell a lot about yourself by the questions you ask each other.
But other than that, asking questions can help you start conversations, break the ice, kill time, become a better conversationalist, solve a problem and have fun.
To Start A Conversation
1. Do you like to cook?
2. If you had the power to change your life in an instant, what would that life look like?
3. What's your most memorable birthday?
4. What do you do for a living?
5. What would be your perfect day be like?
6. What's your favorite hobby?
7. If you had to stay without internet for a week, what would you do instead?
8. Do you believe in luck?
9. What do you notice most about a person, the smile or the eyes?
10. What's the best thing you have ever given to anyone?
11. Which websites do you like to visit regularly?
12. What are your long-term goals?
13. What's the best comedy you have ever watched?
14. What is the best concert you ever attended?
15. What job do you think you would suck at?
16. Cats or dogs, what do you prefer?
17. A year ago a time like now, what was different about your life?
18. What takes up most of your time?
19. If you could have supernatural ability, what would you choose?
20. Where would you rather be from?
21. What is your best friend like? How would you describe them?
22. What would you say is the best thing that ever happened to you?
23. What is the one thing you could talk about all day?
24. What has your day been like?
25. What thing do you own that you use the most?
26. What responsibility would you gladly give up if given a chance?
27. What do you like the most about this place?
28. What is your favorite drink?
29. What do you consider your happy place?
30. Can there be happiness without sadness?
31. What shows are you into?
32. What's your favorite song?
33. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
34. What do you do for a living?
35. What's your dream car?
36. How would you rate your looks on a scale of 1 to 10?
37. What is love?
38. If you were in a band, what role would you play?
39. Which personality trait of yours has served you the best in life?
40. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
41. What do you never leave home without?
42. What could you always use more of?
43. When was the last time you climbed a tree?
44. When going on a vacation, do you like to plan out every detail?
45. Do you prefer to go with the flow?
46. Do you think celebrities can ever live normal lives?
47. Is technology a blessing or a curse?
48. What makes you the proudest?
49. What is your favorite inspirational quote?
50. What was your favorite part about being a kid?
51. What's the best advice you've ever received?
52. What's your biggest fear?
53. What is the most beautiful thing about nature?
54. What would be the title of the movie of your life?
55. What is an instant attraction killer?
56. If you ran the world, what rule would you enact?
57. Who inspires you the most?
58. What do you believe is the smartest animal?
59. If you could spend a whole year doing anything you wanted, what would you do?
60. What's your favorite hobby?
61. What is one thing you can't live without?
62. What popular movie do you have no desire to see?
63. What movie should everyone see at least once?
To Show Interest
64. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
65. What fictional character would you want to be friends with?
66. What makes you happiest?
67. What special skill would you want to have?
68. What song do you know by heart?
69. What is your favorite movie to quote?
70. What advice would you give your 13-year-old self?
71. What was the worst part about being a kid?
72. What is one question you're dying to know the answer to?
73. What's your favorite part of your job?
74. What's the best advice you could give your future children?
75. When was the last time you slept until noon?
76. Do you believe in ghosts?
Best Questions You Can Ask A Girl
77. What is the worst pick up line you have ever heard?
78. Do you prefer going out or staying in?
80. What's your idea of having fun?
81. How many times do you look into a mirror every day?
82. Do you enjoy being out in nature?
83. Do you think you are happier than most people?
84. What is the one thing you don't think guys get about girls?
85. Which generation do you think had the best sense of style?
86. What is your most ridiculous fear?
87. What is your favorite type of candy?
88. What's the most thoughtful gift you have ever received?
89. What is the best thing about being a girl?
90. What's the sweetest thing a guy has ever done for you?
91. What is your most useless/valuable skill?
92. What have you forgotten?
93. Would you rather be half your height or double your weight?
94. What is the stupidest song ever written?
95. Do you have any useless talents?
96. What's the one joke you cannot tell without laughing?
97. What's the best sound in the world?
98. What is the most ridiculous fact you know?
100. What is the coolest animal in the wild?
101. What smell makes you happy?
102. If you could turn into a snake, how long would you want to be?
103. Which animal do you think would be most scary if it was made as big as an elephant?
104. Would you rather be an ugly genius or a hot idiot?
Weird Questions You Ask Someone
105. If you could make an animal talk, what would it be?
106. Is there anything you wish you could erase from your memory?
107. Which animal would you want to have a conversation with?
108. Between having a tail and losing a leg, what would you rather have?
109. Would you drink milk if it was past the expiration date but smelled fine?
110. What is the worst fashion trend of all time?
111. Would you rather be as small as a fly or as big as an elephant?
112. What is the most annoying thing people post on social media?
113. What is the dumbest commercial you've ever seen?
114. What is the most overrated movie?
115. Would you rather be itchy or sticky for the rest of your life?
116. What is one thing you wish you could understand about the opposite sex?
117. What is something you saw that you wish you could un-see?
118. What was the name of your first pet?
119. What would you rather lose, all your possessions or one of your organs?
120. Have you ever tripped and fallen in front of a lot of people?
Best Questions For Couples
121. What does love mean to you?
122. Can you remember the first thing you said to each other?
123. If you could give each other nicknames, what would they be?
124. If there's one thing you could change about your partner, what would it be?
125. What's your idea of a dream home?
126. What are you expecting from this relationship?
127. What do you love most about your partner?
128. What is the most interesting thing you learned about your partner?
129. What's your idea of a great time together?
130. Would you rather go back in time or forward in time?
131. What is your favorite smell?
132. What is the scariest animal in the world?
133. If you could switch lives with anyone for a day, who would it be?
134. What is the scariest insect in the world?
135. What kinds of books do you love the most?
136. What was your favorite book as a kid?
137. What do you think you spend most of your money on?
138. What's the best thing about the internet?
139. What makes you feel most alive?
140. Would you wear a shirt inside out for a day for 100 bucks?
141. What from your childhood are you most nostalgic for?
142. What is legal that should really be illegal?
143. What is one word to describe the country you're from?
144. What animal would you want to have as a pet if you could choose anything?
145. What's your most impressive skill?
146. What's the coolest thing you own?
147. What bad habit is the hardest for you to kick?
148. What activities make you feel most like yourself?
149. What age would you like to live to?
150. What calms you down when you are angry?
Best Questions You Can Ask
151. What's your favorite holiday?
152. What do you notice first when you see a person?
153. Do you consider yourself a messy or a clean person?
154. What would you consider the highlight of your life?
155. If you could eat one food all your life, what would it be?
156. What about you are you most proud of?
157. Given a chance, what one famous person would you like to meet?
158. What do you love most about your career?
159. What do you consider the best feeling in the world?
160. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
161. Which is the most interesting place you have ever visited?
162. If you were offered an opportunity to go into space, would you take it?
163. What has changed so much about your life recently?
164. What makes you the happiest?
165. What do you think is more important, doing the right thing or doing things right?
166. What do you consider the most beautiful thing about life?
167. If you had a chance to start your life all over again, what would you do differently?
168. What defines a successful relationship to you?
169. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
170. How was your childhood like?
171. What is your best piece of advice?
172. What five words would you use to describe yourself?
Questions To Know Someone
173. What are your guilty pleasures?
175. What are you most grateful for in life?
176. What easily upsets you?
177. How do you calm yourself when angry?
178. What do you like most about yourself?
179. What have you learned from your past mistakes?
180. What's your silliest fear?
181. What fictional character do you relate the most to?
182. What's the sweetest thing you have ever done for anyone?
183. What could you talk about all day?
184. What do you love the most about your best friend?
185. When not at work, what do you like doing?
186. What have you always wanted to try but are too afraid?
187. What's the best way to spend a rainy afternoon?
188. What trend don't you like?
189. What's your happiest memory?
190. What would your dream home look like?
191. Would you ever take back someone who cheated on you?
192. What is your philosophy in life?
193. Do you write in a journal?
194. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
195. What is your biggest regret in this life?
196. What would you change about yourself?
197. What do people get wrong about you?
198. What is the craziest thing you have ever done for love?
199. Are you religious or spiritual?
200. What achievement makes you feel accomplished in life?
201. Does your job make you happy?
202. When in a bad mood, do you prefer company or to be left alone?
203. When do you think is the right time for someone to get married?
A conversation is more than a way to get information from another person, with the right questions to ask someone, you can learn about their fears, dreams, aspirations, plans, and also get to know important things about their life.