Who understands breakups and heartbreaks better than Tylor Swift? She knows this through experience. She has been in multiple breakups, teaching her a handful of lessons.
Heartbreaks and breakups will never get easy no matter the number of heartbreaks you experience. It’s like having the best version of you, a fun-loving, and lively person at one time, and the next moment you feel like you’ll never be the same person again.
You’ll start thinking and craving for the happiest moments you had with your partner, but the breakup feeling will leave you shattered. Those feelings will not get out of your mind no matter how hard you try.
You might get depressed, cry the whole night, skip meals due to pain, but nothing will get better. Some will even do crazy things to themselves such as stuffing their faces with ice creams, breaking their favorite gifts they got from the partner, and some might even end up drinking themselves to death.
You’ll start feeling like the heartbreak will last forever. Just know that the pain and remorse are temporary. With time your heart will heal and even forget the heartbreak pain ever happened.
No matter how you feel, remember that many people have had breakups. If Tylor Swift was able to get over all those heartbreaks, so will you. Here are 20 great Tylor Swift breakup and heartbreak quotes to remind you that everything will get better.
1. “It’s so devastating to come to terms with speaking of someone in the past tense when you used to see them as your present and your future.” – Quote
2. “… time is taking its sweet time erasing you.” – Sad Beautiful Tragic
3. “I’ll watch your life in pictures like I use to watch you sleep, and l’ll feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe.” – Last Kiss
4. “… it takes everything in me not to call you.” – I Almost Do
5. “I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.” – White Horse
6. “Words. How little they mean when you’re a little too late.” – Sad Beautiful Tragic
7. I don’t know how to be something you miss.” – Last Kiss
8. “You’ve ruined my life by not being in mine.” – Gorgeous
9. “You’re still all over me like a wine-stained dress…” – Clean
10. “… I would like to be my old self again, but I’m still trying to find it.” – All Too Well
11. “Maybe it’s me and my blind optimism to blame, or maybe it’s you and your sick need to give love and then take it away.” – Dear John
12. “… but maybe this thing was a masterpiece ‘till you tore it all up.” – All Too Well
13. “… the flowers that we’d grown together died of thirst.” – Clean
14. “You called me up again just to break me like a promise.” – All Too Well
15. “… I don’t wanna miss you like this.” – Come Back… Be Here
16. “ Taxi cabs and busy streets, they never bring you back to me.” – Come Back… Be Here
17. “The only one who’s got enough of me to break my heart” – Teardrops on My Guitar
18. “I’ve been picking up the pieces of the mess you made.” – All You Had To Do Was Stay
19. “Wish you knew that I miss you too much to be mad anymore” – I Wish You Would
20. “I can’t breath without you, but I have to.” – Breathe