We have some exciting riddles for you. These will help you realize if you are using your logic to the fullest.
If you think you have what it takes, give these riddles a try. They will make you understand yourself better.
One general tip to keep in mind is that thinking outside the box will do you a lot of good as you tackle these tricky riddles. You also need to make use of your observation skills.
So, your academic achievements will not count for much here. All you need is your wit and an eye for detail.
The rest will be pretty easy once you figure out one or two riddles. So, don't be afraid to give them a try.
1. How Did That Happen?
2. What Letter Is It?
3. How Is That Possible?
4. What's The Real Name?
5. Why Is That?
6. How Many Are We?
7. Name A Car
8. The Richest Nut
9. What Situation Is This?
10. What About A Green House?
11. What Does This?
13. Which Question Is It?
14. What About Charlotte?
15. Which Month?
16. What Direction Was The Ball Going?
17. Why Is That?
How do you think you did? Here are the answers to the riddles above.
Find out how many riddles you got correct.
1. The players were not playing against each other
2. A teapot
3. Tom lived in the Southern Hemisphere
4. FELIX (Fe, the symbol for iron, and LIX, which means 59 in roman numerals)
5. Giving haircuts to two blondes makes her more money than giving a haircut to one brunette
6. There are 6 people in the family
8. A Cash-ew nut
9. When it is not raining
11. The number 8, when turned on its side, it becomes infinity, and when cut in half, it turns into two zeros
12. In the dictionary
13. Are you asleep?
14. Charlotte is playing scrabble with Maria
15. February, has the least number of days in a year
17. 4 hours are equal to 240 minutes
So, how many of these questions did you get right? Share the riddles with a friend and determine if they can do better than you did.