In a world full of negativity and uncertainty, staying on the bright side can be challenging.
That's why it's always great to find some wholesome posts, or inspiring, even entertaining pictures. Anything to warm your heart and give you a healthy dose of optimism.
We've gathered a bunch of photos that will put a smile on your face instantly, from a grandpa meeting his grandchild for the first time to the unbreakable bond between a dog and his little buddy. Relax, and enjoy the everyday wonders captured on camera.
1. "After Hurricane Harvey, We Found A Dog Hiding Inside Our Jeep. We Rescued Her, And Now She's Thriving"
2. "I Live In A Village. Some Time Ago, A Stray Kitten Settled In Our Henhouse And Now Considers The White Hen His Mom"
3. "My Wife Bought Me EnChroma Glasses For My Birthday, And I Can See Color For The First Time!"
4. "My Husband Lurks On Reddit Every Day. Let's See If We Can Surprise Him. Happy Valentine's Day!"
5. "My Grandma's Eyesight Is Getting Worse And She Loves Playing Board And Card Games. My Aunt Bought Her Giant UNO Cards So That She Can Still Play"
6. The Berlin Zoo Is Celebrating A Gorilla's Birth For The First Time In 16 Years!
7. "When You Have A House Full Of Sheepdogs And A Chilled Lamb That Needs Warming"
8. "She Loves To Touch Forehead To Forehead"
9. "My Parents Fell Asleep On The Couch Holding Hands"
10. "From A Small Scared Kitten In A Parking Lot To Our Beloved Totoro"
11. "It Doesn't Matter How Tough You Are; Sometimes You Just Need Your Winnie The Pooh"
12. "My Grandparents Adopted A Kitten And They Sent Me This Pic In The Mail"
13. "My Great-grandma, Who Will Be 103 On Valentine's Day, Laughing With My 2-month-old Daughter"
14. "My 96-year-old Grandma Making Sauce"
15. "My Father Meeting His First Grandson"
16. "My Son Was Waiting For The School Bus When I Walked By And Saw This"
Hopefully, you enjoyed these precious and inspiring moments. Now think of all those everyday blessings you're surrounded with.
No matter how gloomy your day seems, there's always some magic left in the world. And it's usually much closer than you imagined!