There are a few things more exciting than starting your day with some fun riddles. These puzzles will sharpen your mind and ensure you are better prepared for the day ahead.
The puzzles will involve some logic, eye-sight skills, and arithmetic skills. Still, the most important thing is for you to have some fun.
Even if you miss a few, don't be too hard on yourself. Some of the riddles are pretty challenging.
Here we go!
1. It's Not A Math Problem, And The Answer Is Not 6
2. What's The Total Weight Of The Cat, The Dog, And The Rabbit?
3. How Many Eggs Are Left?
4. What's The Missing Number?
5. How Many Frogs Remained On The Bridge?
6. What Did Chloe Buy First?
7. Can You Solve This Math Riddle?
8. What's The Day Today?
9. What Should Be The Numbers On The Last Domino?
10. What Animal Is This?
11. Which Popsicle Is Different From The Rest?
How Well Do You Think You Did?
Some of the riddles are pretty easy, but a few might be quite challenging. How many of them do you think you got right?
Anyway, here are the answers. Find out how many of these puzzles you got right.
1. "R" For Reverse Gear
This is not a math problem. The answer is "R." The puzzle is based on a manual transmission vehicle.
2. 27 Kgs
The total weight of the three animals is 27 kilograms.
3. There Are Still 6 Eggs Left
The answer is six eggs, the number you have left after breaking, cooking, and eating 2.
The total sum is always 17, which means the answer is 3.
5. No Frogs Jumped
There are still five frogs on the bridge. They only "thought" of jumping.
6. A Ticket
The first thing Chloe bought was a plane ticket
The answer is 11.
9. B Is The Answer
The answer is B, the dice combining 3 and 6
10. The Animal Is Lice
Lice is the animal with legs on its head.