If you're reading this article, there is a slight chance that you've been lying awake at night trying to decide how he feels about you.
You have thought back on every little word and action that he has taken since you've been together, but still, you're not exactly sure; the unknown driving you mad.
That is the one problem with men: they are not very vocal with their feelings.
The truth of the matter is, that it doesn't matter whether he said "I love you" or not. To him, those three little words don't change how he feels, therefore, if he truly loves you, he will show it through his actions.
It is those small actions that will give you all you need to know about where you stand with him. Below are just ten examples of the things that will do to make sure you know he loves you.
1. A man that really cares will always listen carefully and attentively to his partner.
2. When he looks at you, he makes you feel like the most gorgeous person he'd ever seen and won't be able to stop staring at you.
3. He will go out of his way to make time for you, to make you feel like you're special. In other words, you won't have to battle other items on his calendar.
4. If he's in love with you, he won't be able to stop himself from smiling at almost nothing at all. As long as he is with you, he will be smiling and you will definitely be able to notice.
5. He wants to show you affection whether it's touching, holding your hand, or putting his arms around your shoulders. He won't be able to hold back that physical connection that he craves.
6. He'll start talking about plans for the future with you.
7. You can be sure that he is into it you the moment that he brings you into his social circle. He won't be able to resist having the most important people in his life meet the one person that means the most to him.
8. His home will become your home. Whether he leaves you a drawer or a whole closet, he is letting you into his life on a deeper level, showing off his affection that he cannot express in words yet.
9. He will start doing all the things that you as his partner love to do. Chick flicks? The opera? He doesn't care what it is as long as it is with you and it makes you happy.
10. Most importantly, he will start to miss you when he is away and will not shy away from telling you this even if it's through a simple text message.
Men are not as in tune with their emotions as women are, but that does not mean that they do not feel. Whether a man has been able to express his love verbally or not, he will always show it physically, making it very important to pay attention to the big and the small things that he does.