We have many new celeb couples in 2018. Even though love is blind, some are just a total mismatch, and we can't understand how they met. They are completely the opposite of each other. We expect them to break up eventually, but luckily, some mismatched relationships thrive, and the couple ends up as husband and wife.
Here is a list of 10 mismatched celebrity couples and another list of 10 we can't get enough of.
1. We can't get enough of: Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas
Both of them are gorgeous even though they seem to be a mismatch. The couple is a combination of an actress and a singer. This makes us wonder how they met. Well, they met through a friend.
2. We don't understand: Channing Tatum and Jessie J
We don't have any idea how they met, though they have been dating for weeks now. Tatum is dating someone like his ex-wife Jenna Dewan; she is the one who left Tatum.
3. We don't understand: Ashley Benson and Cara Delevingne
This is another mismatch between a supermodel and an actress. We don't know how they met; they only surprised us in the summer. They broke the news after they were caught kissing.
4. We don't understand: Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger
Chris broke up with Ann Faris. We had no idea of his next move, but we thought it would be an A-lister actress or Jennifer Lawrence. Chris's choice was a shock because she is gorgeous but not an A-lister.
5. We can't get enough of: Josh Duhamel and Eiza Gonzalez
We don't get them, though we love them. It's not easy to find an actress without Fergie, but life continues. They met at a super bowl party and hit it off immediately. Though they are in the same career, Eiza is new and is known for her role in Baby Driver as Darling.
6. We don't understand: Robert Pattinson and Suki Water House
Robert has avoided dating after Kristen Stewart betrayed him. They dated for two months, but we knew it while they were out in London. Their love for music united them, but it didn't last since they recently broke up.
7. We can't get enough of: Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx
They went public this year but after keeping it silent for five years, it is believed they met while Katies was still married to Tom Cruise " Katie's type and friends think they are a bizarre match" a source told life and source, but we can't get enough of them!
8. We don't understand: Heidi Klum and Tom Kaulitz
She is a former supermodel, and he is a hotel guitarist. Heidi might be tired of dating high-profile people as her relationship with her former bodyguard didn't last. They made it official by attending a red carpet event at Cannes.
9. We can't get enough of: Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin
They blew our mind this year when they got together because just a month before Bieber took Selena Gomez as his date to his father's wedding, Hailey also took Shown Mendes as his date to the Met Gala this year. We don't know what happened.
10. We don't understand: Amber Heard and Vito Schnabel
She goes after old men; recently she had Elon Musk and now Heidi Klum's ex is Vito Schnabel. She also had Johnny Depp who was older than her. They have been dating since May.
11. We can't get enough of: Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom
It is the second time for them to get together, but they are a good match because of their careers. "Katy wants to make things work this time around," a source told the sun.
12. We don't understand: Elon Musk and Grimes
They are a mismatch that we don't get. They share nothing in common, only the fact that they met online and share a love for Artificial intelligence. They made it official at Gala this year.
13. We can't get enough of: Emma Watson and Chord Overstreet
It's a mismatch between the goofy Glee star and super serious feminist; they always look so happy together and things are well despite the mismatch. A source told page six "Emma wants to keep things quiet and private."
14. We don't understand: Paula Patton and Zachary Quittman
This is a celebrity and a regular person that you cannot imagine. There are rumors that Patton wrecked his marriage, but in defense, she said "we were separated before l moved on."
15. We can't get enough of: Jennifer Lawrence and Cooke Maroney
It another case of an A-list star dating a civilian, Jennifer recently dated Darren Aronofsky, but it failed. Now she had linked to a director at New York City gallery. They meet through a friend.
16. We don't understand: Justin Theroux and Emma Stone
Though they haven't made things official, they have been photographed, and we believe they are more than friends.
17. We can't get enough of: Camila Cabello and Matthew Hussey
He is ten years older than her and works as a British dating coach. They came together while on vacation in Mexico. Camila told radio host Dan Wootton "I am happier than before."
18. We don't understand: Emily Ratajkowski and Sebastian Bear-McClard
They made their relationship official in February, and a few weeks later they were married. Ratajkowski shared via Instagram: "so I have a surprise, l got married today." Though they rushed into marriage, they were not strangers.
19. We can't get enough of: Amy Schumer and Chris Fischer
It is a combination of an actress and a comedian and chef. He owns a restaurant. It's believed they got married two days after making it public. Though they were friends, it is not clear whether they rushed into marriage or they were dating secretly.
20. We don't understand: Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost
It is not clear if they made it at Saturday Night Live Skit, but they managed to get together. In her earlier relationship, Johansson brought her new beauty to the premiere of Avengers: Infinity War.